- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s 76ers vs Warriors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both 76ers & Warriors players that may affect player prop bets
The Philadelphia 76ers visit Chase Center to take on the Golden State Warriors on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EDT in San Francisco.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various 76ers vs. Warriors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 24
- Tyrese Maxey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 9 away games (+8.10 Units / 79% ROI)
- Tyrese Maxey has hit the Assists Under in 22 of his last 34 games (+8.10 Units / 18% ROI)
- De’Anthony Melton has hit the Steals Over in 22 of his last 36 away games (+7.85 Units / 17% ROI)
- Tobias Harris has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 19 of his last 29 away games (+7.55 Units / 20% ROI)
- Joel Embiid has hit the Blocks Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.75 Units / 75% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 24
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 32 games at home (+14.15 Units / 44% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Points Under in 20 of his last 28 games (+10.50 Units / 29% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Rebounds Under in 20 of his last 28 games (+10.50 Units / 29% ROI)
- Kevon Looney has hit the Assists Over in 23 of his last 35 games at home (+9.20 Units / 21% ROI)
- Klay Thompson has hit the Blocks Over in his last 5 games (+9.05 Units / 181% ROI)
Bet now on Warriors vs 76ers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Golden State Warriors vs. Philadelphia 76ers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Joel Embiid (76ers): Embiid is questionable for Friday’s (Mar.24) game against Golden State.
- Jalen McDaniels (76ers): McDaniels is questionable for Friday’s (Mar.24) game against Golden State.
- James Harden (76ers): Harden is questionable for Friday’s (Mar.24) game against Golden State.
- Andrew Wiggins (Warriors): Wiggins remains without a timetable to return to the Warriors, according to Anthony Slater of The Athletic.
- Ryan Rollins (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Rollins has a Jones fracture in his right foot and will undergo surgery.
- Gary Payton II (Warriors): Warriors say they cleared Gary Payton II for â€œvarious on-court activitiesâ€ and will be reevaluated in 10 days
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Iguodala will undergo surgery next week for a fractured left wrist.
76ers vs Warriors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Philadelphia 76ers||+4.5 -105||O 234.5 -105||+165|
|Golden State Warriors||-4.5 -115||U 234.5 -105||-200|
The Warriors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.