- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Bucks vs 76ers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bucks & 76ers players that may affect player prop bets
The Milwaukee Bucks visit Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Philadelphia.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bucks vs. 76ers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 18
We’ve highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bobby Portis has hit the Blocks Under in his last 11 games (+11.00 Units / 64% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 11 games (+5.95 Units / 39% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Rebounds Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+5.90 Units / 42% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Points Under in 10 of his last 14 games (+5.25 Units / 31% ROI)
- Jevon Carter has hit the Points Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+4.80 Units / 58% ROI)
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 18
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Assists Under in 12 of his last 14 games (+8.95 Units / 34% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Points Under in his last 8 games at home (+8.00 Units / 82% ROI)
- Joel Embiid has hit the Blocks Over in his last 5 games at home (+6.55 Units / 107% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 5 games at home (+5.75 Units / 71% ROI)
- Tobias Harris has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+5.15 Units / 24% ROI)
Bet now on 76ers vs Bucks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Milwaukee Bucks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jrue Holiday (Bucks): Holiday is questionable for Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against Philadelphia.
- Wesley Matthews (Bucks): Matthews is out for Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against Philadelphia.
- Khris Middleton (Bucks): Middleton is expected to miss the first few weeks of the regular season, according to Shams Charnia and Eric Nehm of The Athletic.
- Pat Connaughton (Bucks): Connaughton is out for Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against Philadelphia.
- Grayson Allen (Bucks): Allen is probable for Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against Philadelphia.
- Joe Ingles (Bucks): Bucks GM Jon Horst said Ingles is expected to return sometime in January.
- Furkan Korkmaz (76ers): Korkmaz is out for Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against Milwaukee.
- James Harden (76ers): Harden is expected to miss at least a month with a strained foot, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Bucks vs 76ers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Milwaukee Bucks||+1.5 -110||O 211.5 -110||100|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-1.5 -110||U 211.5 -110||-120|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.