- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Bucks vs 76ers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bucks & 76ers players that may affect player prop bets
The Milwaukee Bucks visit Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 711:30pm EDT in Philadelphia.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bucks and 76ers player prop bets, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Bucks Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Thursday, Oct. 20
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Bucks players for Thursday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Grayson Allen has hit the Steals Under in his last 6 games (+6.05 Units / 82% ROI)
- Wesley Matthews has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 17 games (+4.10 Units / 21% ROI)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo has hit the Steals Over in his last 3 games (+3.85 Units / 64% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 22 games (+3.75 Units / 12% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Steals Over in 13 of his last 21 away games (+3.40 Units / 12% ROI)
76ers Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Thursday, Oct. 20
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for 76ers players for Thursday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Montrezl Harrell has hit the Blocks Over in his last 3 games (+4.80 Units / 160% ROI)
- De’Anthony Melton has hit the Steals Over in his last 2 games (+2.00 Units / 71% ROI)
- Danny Green has hit the Steals Over in his last 2 games at home (+2.00 Units / 53% ROI)
- De’Anthony Melton has hit the Blocks Under in his last 2 games (+2.00 Units / 43% ROI)
- Danny Green has hit the Assists Under in his last 2 games (+2.00 Units / 41% ROI)
Looking for a $1,000 risk-free bet? Bet now on 76ers vs Bucks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Milwaukee Bucks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Khris Middleton (Bucks): Middleton is expected to miss the first few weeks of the regular season, according to Shams Charnia and Eric Nehm of The Athletic.
- Pat Connaughton (Bucks): The Bucks announced that Connaughton will miss about three weeks.
- Joe Ingles (Bucks): Bucks GM Jon Horst said Ingles is expected to return sometime in January.
- Philadelphia 76ers – No Injuries Reported
Bucks vs 76ers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Â||Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Milwaukee Bucks||+4.5 -115||O 223.5 -110||145|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-4.5 -105||U 223.5 -110||-175|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.