- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Bucks vs Bulls game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bucks & Bulls players that may affect player prop bets
The Milwaukee Bucks visit United Center to take on the Chicago Bulls on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Chicago.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bucks vs. Bulls player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Grayson Allen has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 17 games (+8.15 Units / 44% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Rebounds Over in 20 of his last 31 games (+7.95 Units / 22% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 8 of his last 10 away games (+7.00 Units / 51% ROI)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo has hit the Assists Under in 7 of his last 8 away games (+6.00 Units / 55% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Assists Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+5.55 Units / 30% ROI)
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Steals Under in 22 of his last 35 games at home (+13.10 Units / 31% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Assists Over in 22 of his last 29 games (+13.10 Units / 27% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 21 of his last 32 games (+12.40 Units / 28% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 15 games at home (+10.05 Units / 56% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Points Over in 11 of his last 13 games at home (+9.05 Units / 65% ROI)
Bet now on Bulls vs Bucks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Khris Middleton (Bucks): Middleton is OUT for Wednesday’s (Dec 28) game against Chicago.
- Jrue Holiday (Bucks): Holiday is probable for Wednesday’s (Dec 28) game against Chicago.
- Alex Caruso (Bulls): Caruso is questionable for Wednesday’s (Dec. 28) game against Milwaukee.
- Derrick Jones Jr. (Bulls): Jones Jr. is doubtful for Wednesday’s (Dec. 28) game against Milwaukee.
- Javonte Green (Bulls): Green is questionable for Wednesday’s (Dec. 28) game against Milwaukee.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): Ball is expected to miss at least a few months, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
Bucks vs Bulls Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Milwaukee Bucks||-2.5 -110||O 230.5 -110||-140|
|Chicago Bulls||+2.5 -110||U 230.5 -110||+115|
The Bucks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.