- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Bucks vs Bulls game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bucks & Bulls players that may affect player prop bets
The Milwaukee Bucks visit United Center to take on the Chicago Bulls on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Chicago.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bucks vs. Bulls player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 16
- Giannis Antetokounmpo has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 11 games (+8.80 Units / 69% ROI)
- Pat Connaughton has hit the Rebounds Over in 15 of his last 21 away games (+8.75 Units / 33% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 15 away games (+8.40 Units / 56% ROI)
- Pat Connaughton has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 16 away games (+7.80 Units / 42% ROI)
- Pat Connaughton has hit the Steals Over in 13 of his last 17 games (+7.80 Units / 35% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 16
- Zach LaVine has hit the Rebounds Over in 16 of his last 22 games (+10.05 Units / 39% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Steals Over in 17 of his last 22 games (+10.05 Units / 34% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 21 games (+8.65 Units / 35% ROI)
- Zach LaVine has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 16 games (+8.50 Units / 46% ROI)
- Coby White has hit the Points Over in his last 8 games at home (+8.00 Units / 86% ROI)
Bet now on Bulls vs Bucks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Bobby Portis (Bucks): Portis is expected to miss at least two weeks with an MCL sprain in his right knee, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Jae Crowder (Bucks): Bucks coach Mike Budenholzer said the team will evaluate Crowder over the next 7-10 days.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (Bucks): Antetokounmpo is probable for Thursday’s (Feb.16) game against Chicago.
- Pat Connaughton (Bucks): Connaughton is out for Thursday’s (Feb.16) game against Chicago.
- Derrick Jones Jr. (Bulls): Jones Jr. did not play in Wednesday’s (Feb. 15) game against Indiana.
- Javonte Green (Bulls): The Bulls announced that Green will undergo a debridement and will be re-evaluated in about two weeks.
- Goran Dragic (Bulls): Dragic did not play in Wednesday’s (Feb 15) game against Indiana.
- DeMar DeRozan (Bulls): DeRozan did not play in Wednesday’s (Feb. 15) game against Indiana.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): Ball is expected to miss at least a few months, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
Bucks vs Bulls Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Milwaukee Bucks||-7.5 -110||O 229.5 -105||-350|
|Chicago Bulls||+7.5 -110||U 229.5 -105||+260|
The Bucks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.