- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Bucks vs Cavaliers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bucks & Cavaliers players that may affect player prop bets
The Milwaukee Bucks visit Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse to take on the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Cleveland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bucks vs. Cavaliers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 21
We’ve highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bobby Portis has hit the Steals Under in 22 of his last 27 games (+15.65 Units / 34% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Blocks Under in 22 of his last 27 games (+12.95 Units / 26% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Steals Under in his last 10 games (+10.00 Units / 63% ROI)
- Grayson Allen has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+9.05 Units / 58% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Blocks Over in 19 of his last 29 games (+8.70 Units / 24% ROI)
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 21
We’ve highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Darius Garland has hit the Points Under in his last 14 games (+14.00 Units / 78% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 16 games at home (+10.85 Units / 58% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Points Over in 21 of his last 32 games (+9.50 Units / 27% ROI)
- Caris LeVert has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 26 games at home (+7.50 Units / 23% ROI)
- Darius Garland has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+6.85 Units / 31% ROI)
Bet now on Cavaliers vs Bucks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Milwaukee Bucks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Khris Middleton (Bucks): Middleton is doubtful for Wednesday’s (Dec. 21) game against Cleveland.
- Dean Wade (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Wade has an AC joint sprain and is expected to miss 3-4 weeks
- Ricky Rubio (Cavaliers): Rubio will miss the start of the season as he recovers from a left ACL tear.
- Dylan Windler (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Windler will miss another 4-6 weeks.
- Lamar Stevens (Cavaliers): Stevens is doubtful for Wednesday’s (Dec. 21) game against Milwaukee.
Bucks vs Cavaliers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Milwaukee Bucks||+2.5 -115||O 216.5 -110||+110|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||-2.5 -105||U 216.5 -110||-130|
The Cavaliers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.