- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Bucks vs Celtics game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bucks & Celtics players that may affect player prop bets
The Milwaukee Bucks visit TD Garden to take on the Boston Celtics on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 5:00pm EST in Boston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bucks vs. Celtics player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Dec. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bobby Portis has hit the Steals Under in 23 of his last 29 games (+14.00 Units / 27% ROI)
- Grayson Allen has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+9.15 Units / 52% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Rebounds Over in 19 of his last 30 games (+6.95 Units / 20% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 18 of his last 27 games (+6.60 Units / 17% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Assists Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+6.55 Units / 37% ROI)
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Dec. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Grant Williams has hit the Blocks Under in 22 of his last 26 games (+18.65 Units / 49% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Steals Over in 18 of his last 29 games (+9.95 Units / 32% ROI)
- Jaylen Brown has hit the Rebounds Over in 18 of his last 27 games (+8.80 Units / 29% ROI)
- Al Horford has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 16 games at home (+8.55 Units / 37% ROI)
- Marcus Smart has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 16 games at home (+8.05 Units / 44% ROI)
Bet now on Celtics vs Bucks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Boston Celtics vs. Milwaukee Bucks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Khris Middleton (Bucks): Middleton is doubtful for Sunday’s (Dec. 25) game against Boston.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
- Marcus Smart (Celtics): Smart is probable for Sunday’s (Dec. 25) game against Milwaukee.
Bucks vs Celtics Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Milwaukee Bucks||+5.5 -110||O 226.5 -110||+175|
|Boston Celtics||-5.5 -110||U 226.5 -110||-210|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.