- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Bucks vs Grizzlies game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bucks & Grizzlies players that may affect player prop bets
The Milwaukee Bucks visit FedExForum to take on the Memphis Grizzlies on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Memphis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bucks vs. Grizzlies player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Dec. 15
We’ve highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bobby Portis has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 24 games (+12.65 Units / 32% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Blocks Over in 18 of his last 26 games (+10.30 Units / 31% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Blocks Under in 19 of his last 24 games (+9.95 Units / 23% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Rebounds Over in 17 of his last 25 games (+8.65 Units / 30% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 24 games (+8.25 Units / 28% ROI)
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Dec. 15
We’ve highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jaren Jackson Jr. has hit the Blocks Over in his last 7 games at home (+9.05 Units / 116% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+8.85 Units / 59% ROI)
- John Konchar has hit the Blocks Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 40% ROI)
- Brandon Clarke has hit the Rebounds Under in 18 of his last 26 games (+7.90 Units / 23% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Rebounds Over in 13 of his last 19 games (+7.85 Units / 35% ROI)
Bet now on Grizzlies vs Bucks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Memphis Grizzlies vs. Milwaukee Bucks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- MarJon Beauchamp (Bucks): Beauchamp is probable for Thursday’s (Dec. 15) game against Memphis.
- Jrue Holiday (Bucks): Holiday is out for Thursday’s (Dec. 15) game against Memphis.
- Joe Ingles (Bucks): Bucks GM Jon Horst said Ingles is expected to return sometime in January.
- Desmond Bane (Grizzlies): The Grizzlies announced that Bane is projected to return in 3-4 weeks.
- Danny Green (Grizzlies): The 76ers announced that Green has a torn ACL and LCL in his left knee.
- Vince Williams Jr. (Grizzlies): Williams is questionable for Thursday’s (Dec. 15) game against Milwaukee.
Bucks vs Grizzlies Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Milwaukee Bucks||+2.5 -110||O 226.5 -110||+115|
|Memphis Grizzlies||-2.5 -110||U 226.5 -110||-140|
The Grizzlies are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.