- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Bucks vs Heat game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bucks & Heat players that may affect player prop bets
The Milwaukee Bucks visit Miami-Dade Arena to take on the Miami Heat on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 1:00pm EST in Miami.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bucks vs. Heat player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 14
We’ve highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bobby Portis has hit the Rebounds Over in 26 of his last 40 games (+10.65 Units / 23% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+10.20 Units / 83% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Assists Under in 16 of his last 20 games (+9.40 Units / 28% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 15 away games (+8.00 Units / 36% ROI)
- Pat Connaughton has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 14 away games (+7.85 Units / 42% ROI)
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 14
We’ve highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 13 games at home (+7.20 Units / 48% ROI)
- Max Strus has hit the Assists Over in his last 6 games (+6.90 Units / 89% ROI)
- Jimmy Butler has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.45 Units / 52% ROI)
- Tyler Herro has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+6.30 Units / 49% ROI)
- Jimmy Butler has hit the Blocks Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.10 Units / 31% ROI)
Bet now on Heat vs Bucks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Miami Heat vs. Milwaukee Bucks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Grayson Allen (Bucks): Allen did not play in Thursday’s game (Jan. 12).
- Khris Middleton (Bucks): Middleton hasn’t played since Dec. 15 against Memphis. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (Bucks): Antetokounmpo is questionable for Saturday’s (Jan.14) game against Miami.
- Serge Ibaka (Bucks): Ibaka is out for Saturday’s (Jan.14) game against Miami.
- Caleb Martin (Heat): Martin is probable for Saturday’s (Jan.14) game against Milwaukee.
- Nikola Jovic (Heat): Jovic is sidelined for 4 weeks with a lower-back stress reaction and will then be re-evaluated.
- Udonis Haslem (Heat): Haslem is probable for Saturday’s (Jan.14) game against Milwaukee.
- Tyler Herro (Heat): Herro is questionable for Saturday’s (Jan.14) game against Milwaukee.
- Omer Yurtseven (Heat): The Heat announced that Yurtseven underwent surgery and will be re-evaluated at a later date.
- Kyle Lowry (Heat): Lowry is out for Saturday’s (Jan.14) game against Milwaukee.
- Duncan Robinson (Heat): Robinson will have surgery and will be re-evaluated in four weeks.
Bucks vs Heat Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
The – are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at ().
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.