- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Bucks vs Knicks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bucks & Knicks players that may affect player prop bets
The Milwaukee Bucks visit Madison Square Garden to take on the New York Knicks on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in New York.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bucks vs. Knicks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 9
We’ve highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bobby Portis has hit the Rebounds Over in 25 of his last 37 games (+11.95 Units / 28% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+8.65 Units / 46% ROI)
- Grayson Allen has hit the Rebounds Over in 15 of his last 23 games (+8.10 Units / 32% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Steals Over in his last 5 games (+7.85 Units / 157% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Blocks Over in 23 of his last 38 games (+7.20 Units / 15% ROI)
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 9
We’ve highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- RJ Barrett has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 15 games at home (+10.50 Units / 59% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 12 games at home (+8.30 Units / 69% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Assists Under in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+7.80 Units / 48% ROI)
- Jalen Brunson has hit the Steals Under in his last 5 games at home (+7.40 Units / 148% ROI)
- Jalen Brunson has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 13 games at home (+7.15 Units / 42% ROI)
Bet now on Knicks vs Bucks and all NBA games with BetMGM
New York Knicks vs. Milwaukee Bucks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Khris Middleton (Bucks): Middleton hasn’t played since Dec. 15 against Memphis. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Serge Ibaka (Bucks): Ibaka is out for Monday’s (Jan. 9) game against New York.
- RJ Barrett (Knicks): Barrett is doubtful for Monday’s (Jan. 9) game against Milwaukee.
Bucks vs Knicks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Milwaukee Bucks||+1.5 -115||O 221.5 -110||-105|
|New York Knicks||-1.5 -105||U 221.5 -110||-115|
The Knicks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.