- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Bucks vs Knicks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bucks & Knicks players that may affect player prop bets
The Milwaukee Bucks visit Madison Square Garden to take on the New York Knicks on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in New York.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bucks vs. Knicks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 30
We’ve highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Brook Lopez has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 15 games (+8.15 Units / 36% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 16 games (+7.75 Units / 38% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Blocks Under in 13 of his last 16 games (+7.70 Units / 29% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 17 games (+6.75 Units / 35% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Steals Over in 11 of his last 16 games (+5.95 Units / 34% ROI)
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 30
We’ve highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jalen Brunson has hit the Points Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+6.55 Units / 38% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 15 games (+6.15 Units / 34% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Assists Under in 14 of his last 20 games (+5.75 Units / 20% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 16 games (+5.65 Units / 22% ROI)
- RJ Barrett has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 17 games (+5.50 Units / 24% ROI)
Bet now on Knicks vs Bucks and all NBA games with BetMGM
New York Knicks vs. Milwaukee Bucks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Khris Middleton (Bucks): Middleton is expected to miss the first few weeks of the regular season, according to Shams Charnia and Eric Nehm of The Athletic.
- Serge Ibaka (Bucks): Ibaka is OUT for Wednesday’s (Nov. 30) game against New York.
- Joe Ingles (Bucks): Bucks GM Jon Horst said Ingles is expected to return sometime in January.
- New York Knicks – No Injuries Reported
Bucks vs Knicks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Milwaukee Bucks||-6.5 -110||O 227.5 -110||-250|
|New York Knicks||+6.5 -110||U 227.5 -110||+200|
The Bucks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.