- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Bucks vs Pacers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bucks & Pacers players that may affect player prop bets
The Milwaukee Bucks visit Gainbridge Fieldhouse to take on the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EDT in Indianapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bucks vs. Pacers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 29
- Brook Lopez has hit the Assists Over in 37 of his last 62 games (+12.75 Units / 14% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Points Over in 14 of his last 17 games (+10.80 Units / 57% ROI)
- Pat Connaughton has hit the Assists Over in 17 of his last 29 games (+10.30 Units / 29% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Steals Over in 15 of his last 25 away games (+10.20 Units / 41% ROI)
- Joe Ingles has hit the Steals Over in 13 of his last 18 games (+9.05 Units / 45% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 29
- Andrew Nembhard has hit the Steals Under in 24 of his last 39 games (+15.35 Units / 31% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 23 of his last 33 games at home (+12.40 Units / 33% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Assists Under in 26 of his last 36 games at home (+11.75 Units / 23% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Over in 21 of his last 37 games (+9.30 Units / 19% ROI)
- Jordan Nwora has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+8.15 Units / 62% ROI)
Bet now on Pacers vs Bucks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Indiana Pacers vs. Milwaukee Bucks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Khris Middleton (Bucks): Middleton is questionable for Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against Indiana.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (Bucks): Antetokounmpo is probable for Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against Indiana.
- Meyers Leonard (Bucks): Leonard hasn’t played since Mar. 16 against Indiana and remains without a timetable to return.
- Goran Dragic (Bucks): Dragic is probable for Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against Indiana.
- Joe Ingles (Bucks): Ingles is questionable for Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against Indiana.
- Tyrese Haliburton (Pacers): Haliburton is out for Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against Milwaukee.
- Chris Duarte (Pacers): Duarte is out for Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against Milwaukee.
- Kendall Brown (Pacers): Brown underwent surgery and is out indefinitely, according to Tony East of SI.com.
- Myles Turner (Pacers): Turner is questionable for Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against Milwaukee.
Bucks vs Pacers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Milwaukee Bucks||-11.5 -110||O 237.5 -105||-650|
|Indiana Pacers||+11.5 -110||U 237.5 -105||+475|
The Bucks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -11.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.