- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Bucks vs Pistons game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bucks & Pistons players that may affect player prop bets
The Milwaukee Bucks visit Little Caesars Arena to take on the Detroit Pistons on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Detroit.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bucks vs. Pistons player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bobby Portis has hit the Rebounds Over in 28 of his last 44 games (+10.30 Units / 20% ROI)
- Pat Connaughton has hit the Rebounds Over in 13 of his last 16 away games (+9.90 Units / 47% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Assists Under in 18 of his last 24 games (+8.20 Units / 21% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 17 away games (+8.00 Units / 31% ROI)
- Pat Connaughton has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 11 away games (+6.30 Units / 50% ROI)
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Killian Hayes has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 8 games (+8.25 Units / 69% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Steals Over in 21 of his last 31 games at home (+7.40 Units / 16% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Assists Under in 17 of his last 22 games at home (+7.35 Units / 18% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Rebounds Over in 14 of his last 20 games at home (+7.25 Units / 29% ROI)
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 14 games at home (+6.95 Units / 44% ROI)
Bet now on Pistons vs Bucks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Detroit Pistons vs. Milwaukee Bucks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Khris Middleton (Bucks): Middleton is probable for Monday’s (Jan. 23) game against Detroit.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (Bucks): Antetokounmpo is probable for Monday’s (Jan. 23) game against Detroit.
- Serge Ibaka (Bucks): Ibaka is not expected to rejoin the team when they return to Milwaukee following a four-game road trip, according to Eric Nehm of The Athletic.
- Killian Hayes (Pistons): Hayes is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 23) game against Milwaukee.
- Marvin Bagley III (Pistons): The Pistons announced that Bagley III underwent surgery and will be re-evaluated in about six weeks.
- Isaiah Stewart (Pistons): Stewart is out for Monday’s (Jan. 23) game against Milwaukee.
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): According the Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, Cunningham is expected to have season-ending surgery on his left shin.
Bucks vs Pistons Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Milwaukee Bucks||-11.5 -105||O 235.5 -110||-600|
|Detroit Pistons||+11.5 -115||U 235.5 -110||+425|
The Bucks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -11.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.