- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Bucks vs Pistons game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bucks & Pistons players that may affect player prop bets
The Milwaukee Bucks visit Little Caesars Arena to take on the Detroit Pistons on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EDT in Detroit.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bucks vs. Pistons player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 27
- Brook Lopez has hit the Assists Over in 36 of his last 61 games (+11.75 Units / 13% ROI)
- Pat Connaughton has hit the Assists Over in 17 of his last 28 games (+11.40 Units / 33% ROI)
- Grayson Allen has hit the Assists Under in 17 of his last 25 away games (+10.35 Units / 35% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Points Over in 13 of his last 16 games (+9.80 Units / 54% ROI)
- Joe Ingles has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 13 games (+9.65 Units / 50% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 27
- Killian Hayes has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 16 of his last 20 games (+11.65 Units / 37% ROI)
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Assists Over in 17 of his last 23 games at home (+11.55 Units / 42% ROI)
- Cory Joseph has hit the Points Over in his last 9 games (+9.00 Units / 84% ROI)
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 21 games at home (+8.85 Units / 38% ROI)
- Marvin Bagley III has hit the Steals Under in his last 7 games at home (+7.00 Units / 58% ROI)
Bet now on Pistons vs Bucks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Detroit Pistons vs. Milwaukee Bucks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (Bucks): Antetokounmpo is probable for Monday’s (Mar. 27) game against Detroit.
- Meyers Leonard (Bucks): Leonard hasn’t played since Mar. 16 against Indiana and remains without a timetable to return.
- Goran Dragic (Bucks): Dragic is probable for Monday’s (Mar. 27) game against Detroit.
- Jae Crowder (Bucks): Crowder is probable for Monday’s (Mar. 27) game against Detroit.
- Isaiah Stewart (Pistons): The Pistons announced that Stewart has a left shoulder impingement and will re-evaluated in 3-4 weeks.
- Cory Joseph (Pistons): Joseph is questionable for Monday’s (Mar. 27) game against Milwaukee.
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): Cunningham had season-ending surgery on his shin. He plans on on being ready for next season, according to James Edwards III of The Athletic.
- Alec Burks (Pistons): Burks hasn’t played since Mar. 6 against Portland and remains without a timetable to return.
- Hamidou Diallo (Pistons): The Pistons announced that Diallo has a grade 2 right ankle sprain and will be re-evaluated in 3-4 weeks.
- Rodney McGruder (Pistons): McGruder is questionable for Monday’s (Mar. 27) game against Milwaukee.
- Bojan Bogdanovic (Pistons): Bogdanovic hasn’t played since Mar. 1 against Chicago and remains without a timetable to return.
Bucks vs Pistons Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Milwaukee Bucks||-13.5 -105||O 227.5 -115||-800|
|Detroit Pistons||+13.5 -115||U 227.5 -115||+550|
The Bucks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -13.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.