- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Bucks vs Rockets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bucks & Rockets players that may affect player prop bets
The Milwaukee Bucks visit Toyota Center to take on the Houston Rockets on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Houston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bucks vs. Rockets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Dec. 11
We’ve highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bobby Portis has hit the Blocks Under in 18 of his last 22 games (+11.05 Units / 29% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Steals Under in 17 of his last 22 games (+10.65 Units / 31% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 15 of his last 20 games (+8.45 Units / 29% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Blocks Over in 16 of his last 24 games (+8.15 Units / 27% ROI)
- Grayson Allen has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+8.10 Units / 84% ROI)
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Dec. 11
We’ve highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 12 games (+11.30 Units / 65% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Blocks Under in his last 10 games (+10.05 Units / 50% ROI)
- Jalen Green has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+9.00 Units / 60% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+7.70 Units / 29% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Assists Under in 22 of his last 38 games (+6.95 Units / 13% ROI)
Bet now on Rockets vs Bucks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Houston Rockets vs. Milwaukee Bucks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Wesley Matthews (Bucks): The Bucks placed Matthews in the league’s health and safety protocols.
- Joe Ingles (Bucks): Bucks GM Jon Horst said Ingles is expected to return sometime in January.
- Jae’Sean Tate (Rockets): The Rockets announced that Tate will be re-evaluated in two to three weeks.
Bucks vs Rockets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Milwaukee Bucks||-9.5 -115||O 226.5 -115||-500|
|Houston Rockets||+9.5 -105||U 226.5 -115||+360|
The Bucks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -9.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.