- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Bucks vs Suns game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bucks & Suns players that may affect player prop bets
The Milwaukee Bucks visit Footprint Center to take on the Phoenix Suns on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EDT in Phoenix.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bucks vs. Suns player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 14
- Brook Lopez has hit the Assists Over in 34 of his last 56 games (+12.45 Units / 15% ROI)
- Pat Connaughton has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 22 games (+11.40 Units / 44% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Steals Over in 13 of his last 21 away games (+10.10 Units / 48% ROI)
- Joe Ingles has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+9.20 Units / 83% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 11 games (+9.05 Units / 72% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 14
- Torrey Craig has hit the Points Under in 14 of his last 16 games at home (+11.60 Units / 57% ROI)
- Deandre Ayton has hit the Blocks Over in 12 of his last 15 games (+8.10 Units / 38% ROI)
- Deandre Ayton has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 13 games (+7.20 Units / 55% ROI)
- Devin Booker has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+6.25 Units / 45% ROI)
- Josh Okogie has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 6 games (+6.10 Units / 80% ROI)
Bet now on Suns vs Bucks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Phoenix Suns vs. Milwaukee Bucks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Milwaukee Bucks – No Injuries Reported
- Landry Shamet (Suns): Shamet will be re-evaluated in a week, according to Gerald Bourguet of GoPHNX.com.
- Kevin Durant (Suns): Durant is expected to miss 2 to 3 weeks with a left ankle injury. (per Woj)
Bucks vs Suns Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Milwaukee Bucks||-1.5 -110||O 231.5 -110||-120|
|Phoenix Suns||+1.5 -110||U 231.5 -110||+100|
The Bucks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.