- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Bucks vs Warriors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bucks & Warriors players that may affect player prop bets
The Milwaukee Bucks visit Chase Center to take on the Golden State Warriors on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:30pm EST in San Francisco.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bucks vs. Warriors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 11
- Brook Lopez has hit the Assists Over in 33 of his last 54 games (+11.70 Units / 15% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Steals Over in 12 of his last 19 away games (+9.50 Units / 50% ROI)
- Pat Connaughton has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 20 games (+9.40 Units / 43% ROI)
- Joe Ingles has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+8.20 Units / 81% ROI)
- Grayson Allen has hit the Assists Under in 14 of his last 21 away games (+8.05 Units / 32% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 11
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 30 games at home (+14.10 Units / 46% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Over in 21 of his last 32 games (+11.15 Units / 30% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Rebounds Under in 16 of his last 21 games (+10.15 Units / 37% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Points Under in 14 of his last 19 games at home (+8.00 Units / 34% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Steals Over in 25 of his last 45 games (+7.70 Units / 13% ROI)
Bet now on Warriors vs Bucks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Golden State Warriors vs. Milwaukee Bucks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Goran Dragic (Bucks): Dragic is probable for Saturday’s (Mar.11) game against Golden State.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (Bucks): Antetokounmpo is questionable for Saturday’s (Mar.11) game against Golden State.
- Wesley Matthews (Bucks): Matthews hasn’t played since Feb. 16 against Chicago and remains without a timetable to return.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala is probable for Saturday’s (Mar.11) game against Milwaukee.
- Andrew Wiggins (Warriors): Wiggins remains without a timetable to return to the Warriors, according to Anthony Slater of The Athletic.
- Klay Thompson (Warriors): Thompson is probable for Saturday’s (Mar.11) game against Milwaukee.
- Ryan Rollins (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Rollins has a Jones fracture in his right foot and will undergo surgery.
- Jonathan Kuminga (Warriors): Kuminga is out for Saturday’s (Mar.11) game against Milwaukee.
- Gary Payton II (Warriors): Warriors GM Bob Myers said Payton II will be re-evaluated in a month.
Bucks vs Warriors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Milwaukee Bucks||+3.5 -110||O 240.5 -110||+135|
|Golden State Warriors||-3.5 -110||U 240.5 -110||-160|
The Warriors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.