- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Bulls vs 76ers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bulls & 76ers players that may affect player prop bets
The Chicago Bulls visit Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Philadelphia.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bulls vs. 76ers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 6
We’ve highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Assists Under in 15 of his last 19 away games (+9.20 Units / 35% ROI)
- Alex Caruso has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 16 away games (+8.25 Units / 42% ROI)
- DeMar DeRozan has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 19 away games (+7.90 Units / 39% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 15 away games (+7.65 Units / 48% ROI)
- Alex Caruso has hit the Points Under in 13 of his last 17 away games (+7.65 Units / 36% ROI)
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 6
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Points Under in 18 of his last 21 games at home (+13.85 Units / 50% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 13 of his last 18 games at home (+8.05 Units / 34% ROI)
- Georges Niang has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+7.95 Units / 58% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Assists Under in 14 of his last 21 games at home (+6.00 Units / 20% ROI)
- Georges Niang has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 17 games at home (+5.85 Units / 25% ROI)
Bet now on 76ers vs Bulls and all NBA games with BetMGM
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Chicago Bulls Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Alex Caruso (Bulls): The Bulls have listed Caruso as QUESTIONABLE for Friday’s game (Jan. 6) against the 76ers.
- Javonte Green (Bulls): The Bulls have listed Green as QUESTIONABLE for Friday’s game (Jan. 6) against the 76ers.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): Ball is expected to miss at least a few months, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Joel Embiid (76ers): The 76ers have listed Embiid as OUT for Friday’s game (Jan. 6) against the Bulls.
Bulls vs 76ers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Chicago Bulls||+4.5 -115||O 231.5 -105||+145|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-4.5 -105||U 231.5 -105||-175|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.