- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Bulls vs 76ers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bulls & 76ers players that may affect player prop bets
The Chicago Bulls visit Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EDT in Philadelphia.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bulls vs. 76ers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 20
- Patrick Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 42 of his last 69 games (+16.75 Units / 18% ROI)
- Zach LaVine has hit the Steals Under in 25 of his last 45 games (+12.15 Units / 22% ROI)
- Ayo Dosunmu has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 21 of his last 31 away games (+11.30 Units / 27% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Steals Over in 27 of his last 39 games (+11.20 Units / 21% ROI)
- Zach LaVine has hit the Rebounds Over in 36 of his last 60 games (+11.20 Units / 16% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 20
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Points Under in 25 of his last 36 games at home (+11.00 Units / 24% ROI)
- Joel Embiid has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 10 games at home (+10.90 Units / 60% ROI)
- Tobias Harris has hit the Assists Under in 16 of his last 20 games at home (+9.75 Units / 29% ROI)
- James Harden has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 17 of his last 24 games at home (+9.25 Units / 34% ROI)
- Tyrese Maxey has hit the Assists Under in 21 of his last 32 games (+8.15 Units / 19% ROI)
Bet now on 76ers vs Bulls and all NBA games with BetMGM
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Chicago Bulls Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Justin Lewis (Bulls): Lewis tore his ACL in an offseason workout. He is out indefinitely.
- Javonte Green (Bulls): Green is questionable for Monday’s (Mar. 20) game against Philadelphia.
- Alex Caruso (Bulls): Caruso is questionable for Monday’s (Mar. 20) game against Philadelphia.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): The Bulls are expected to shut Ball down for the rest of the season, according to Shams Charnia of The Athletic.
- P.J. Tucker (76ers): Tucker is questionable for Monday’s (Mar. 20) game against Chicago.
Bulls vs 76ers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Chicago Bulls||+8.5 -110||O 224.5 -115||+300|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-8.5 -110||U 224.5 -115||-375|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.