- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Bulls vs Celtics game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bulls & Celtics players that may affect player prop bets
The Chicago Bulls visit TD Garden to take on the Boston Celtics on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Boston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bulls vs. Celtics player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 9
We’ve highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- DeMar DeRozan has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 20 away games (+8.90 Units / 41% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 16 away games (+8.65 Units / 51% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Assists Under in 15 of his last 20 away games (+8.20 Units / 30% ROI)
- Ayo Dosunmu has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 17 away games (+7.60 Units / 31% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 17 away games (+7.30 Units / 39% ROI)
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 9
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Grant Williams has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 20 games at home (+11.80 Units / 46% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Steals Over in 22 of his last 36 games (+10.60 Units / 27% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Blocks Over in 12 of his last 17 games (+9.60 Units / 54% ROI)
- Al Horford has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 19 games at home (+9.55 Units / 34% ROI)
- Marcus Smart has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 19 games at home (+9.05 Units / 42% ROI)
Bet now on Celtics vs Bulls and all NBA games with BetMGM
Boston Celtics vs. Chicago Bulls Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Alex Caruso (Bulls): Caruso is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 9) game against Boston.
- Javonte Green (Bulls): Green is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 9) game against Boston.
- Tony Bradley (Bulls): The Bulls placed Bradley in the league’s health and safety protocols.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): Ball is expected to miss at least a few months, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
- Marcus Smart (Celtics): Smart is doubtful for Monday’s (Jan. 9) game against Chicago.
Bulls vs Celtics Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Chicago Bulls||+8.5 -110||O 235.5 -105||+260|
|Boston Celtics||-8.5 -110||U 235.5 -105||-350|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.