- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Bulls vs Grizzlies game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bulls & Grizzlies players that may affect player prop bets
The Chicago Bulls visit FedExForum to take on the Memphis Grizzlies on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Memphis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bulls vs. Grizzlies player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Feb. 7
- Patrick Williams has hit the Rebounds Over in 17 of his last 23 away games (+11.20 Units / 43% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 16 games (+10.35 Units / 56% ROI)
- DeMar DeRozan has hit the Assists Over in 17 of his last 25 away games (+9.90 Units / 36% ROI)
- Ayo Dosunmu has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 16 of his last 23 away games (+9.85 Units / 32% ROI)
- Ayo Dosunmu has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 24 away games (+9.20 Units / 34% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Feb. 7
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Points Under in 13 of his last 14 games (+11.80 Units / 65% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 18 games (+8.20 Units / 40% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 16 games (+7.60 Units / 34% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Steals Over in 14 of his last 18 games (+7.30 Units / 23% ROI)
- Santi Aldama has hit the Blocks Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.05 Units / 40% ROI)
Bet now on Grizzlies vs Bulls and all NBA games with BetMGM
Memphis Grizzlies vs. Chicago Bulls Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Javonte Green (Bulls): The Bulls announced that Green will undergo a debridement and will be re-evaluated in about two weeks.
- Alex Caruso (Bulls): Caruso did not play in Monday’s (Feb. 6) game against San Antonio.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): Ball is expected to miss at least a few months, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Steven Adams (Grizzlies): Adams will be sidelined three to five weeks after sustaining a PCL sprain in his right knee per Grizzlies PR twitter.
Bulls vs Grizzlies Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Chicago Bulls||+9.5 -110||O 233.5 -110||+350|
|Memphis Grizzlies||-9.5 -110||U 233.5 -110||-450|
The Grizzlies are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -9.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.