- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Bulls vs Hawks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bulls & Hawks players that may affect player prop bets
The Chicago Bulls visit State Farm Arena to take on the Atlanta Hawks on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 6:30pm EST in Atlanta.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bulls vs. Hawks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Dec. 11
We’ve highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Patrick Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 17 of his last 24 games (+11.25 Units / 31% ROI)
- Alex Caruso has hit the Rebounds Under in 17 of his last 24 games (+9.05 Units / 31% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Points Over in 15 of his last 21 games (+8.45 Units / 37% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Assists Over in 16 of his last 21 games (+8.10 Units / 21% ROI)
- Alex Caruso has hit the Blocks Over in 13 of his last 24 games (+8.00 Units / 33% ROI)
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Dec. 11
We’ve highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Dejounte Murray has hit the Assists Under in 12 of his last 13 games (+11.05 Units / 66% ROI)
- De’Andre Hunter has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 10 games at home (+6.00 Units / 50% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 21 games (+5.85 Units / 19% ROI)
- AJ Griffin has hit the Steals Over in 7 of his last 9 games (+5.55 Units / 46% ROI)
- John Collins has hit the Assists Over in 5 of his last 6 games at home (+5.50 Units / 80% ROI)
Bet now on Hawks vs Bulls and all NBA games with BetMGM
Atlanta Hawks vs. Chicago Bulls Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Alex Caruso (Bulls): Caruso left Saturday’s (Dec. 10) game against the Mavericks.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): Ball is expected to miss at least a few months, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Javonte Green (Bulls): The Bulls have listed Green as OUT for Saturday’s game (Dec.10) against the Mavericks.
- Onyeka Okongwu (Hawks): Okongwu is QUESITONABLE for Sunday’s (Dec. 11) game against Chicago.
- De’Andre Hunter (Hawks): Hunter is QUESTIONABLE for Sunday’s (Dec. 11) game against Chicago.
- John Collins (Hawks): Collins is expected to miss a minimum of two weeks, according to Shams Charania of the Athletic. .
- Dejounte Murray (Hawks): Murray is expected to miss two weeks with a left ankle sprain, according to Shams Charania of The Athetic.
Bulls vs Hawks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Chicago Bulls||+3.5 -115||O 234.5 -115||+120|
|Atlanta Hawks||-3.5 -105||U 234.5 -115||-145|
The Hawks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.