- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Bulls vs Heat game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bulls & Heat players that may affect player prop bets
The Chicago Bulls visit Kaseya Center to take on the Miami Heat on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EDT in Miami.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bulls vs. Heat player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Apr. 14
- Patrick Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 51 of his last 82 games (+22.65 Units / 20% ROI)
- Zach LaVine has hit the Steals Under in 31 of his last 57 games (+14.50 Units / 21% ROI)
- Ayo Dosunmu has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 27 of his last 39 away games (+14.30 Units / 27% ROI)
- Coby White has hit the Assists Over in 26 of his last 38 games (+13.50 Units / 29% ROI)
- Patrick Beverley has hit the Blocks Over in 16 of his last 22 games (+12.00 Units / 52% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Apr. 14
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 16 games at home (+11.20 Units / 53% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Points Under in 26 of his last 38 games (+11.20 Units / 23% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Blocks Over in 17 of his last 22 games at home (+10.40 Units / 32% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Steals Over in 21 of his last 37 games (+10.00 Units / 21% ROI)
- Max Strus has hit the Steals Under in his last 9 games (+9.00 Units / 60% ROI)
Bet now on Heat vs Bulls and all NBA games with BetMGM
Miami Heat vs. Chicago Bulls Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): The Bulls are expected to shut Ball down for the rest of the season, according to Shams Charnia of The Athletic.
- Nikola Jovic (Heat): Jovic hasn’t played since Dec. 26 against Minnesota and remains without a timetable to return.
Bulls vs Heat Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Chicago Bulls||+5.5 -115||O 208.5 -115||+165|
|Miami Heat||-5.5 -105||U 208.5 -115||-200|
The Heat are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.