- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Bulls vs Heat game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bulls & Heat players that may affect player prop bets
The Chicago Bulls visit FTX Arena to take on the Miami Heat on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30 p.m.11:30pm EDT in Miami.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bulls and Heat player prop bets, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Bulls Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Oct. 19
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Bulls players for Wednesday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Steals Over in 17 of his last 24 away games (+6.25 Units / 15% ROI)
- Coby White has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 3 games (+3.05 Units / 73% ROI)
- Coby White has hit the Assists Over in his last 2 games (+2.15 Units / 102% ROI)
- Coby White has hit the Steals Under in 3 of his last 4 away games (+1.60 Units / 21% ROI)
- Ayo Dosunmu has hit the Steals Under in his last game (+1.45 Units / 145% ROI)
Heat Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Oct. 19
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Heat players for Wednesday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Victor Oladipo has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+5.10 Units / 34% ROI)
- Max Strus has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 13 games (+4.40 Units / 29% ROI)
- Tyler Herro has hit the Steals Under in 5 of his last 6 games at home (+3.60 Units / 44% ROI)
- Caleb Martin has hit the Steals Under in his last 3 games (+3.00 Units / 63% ROI)
- Gabe Vincent has hit the Steals Under in 4 of his last 6 games at home (+2.95 Units / 43% ROI)
Looking for a $1,000 risk-free bet? Bet now on Heat vs Bulls and all NBA games with BetMGM
Miami Heat vs. Chicago Bulls Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Zach LaVine (Bulls): LaVine is QUESTIONABLE for Wednesday’s (Oct. 19) game against Atlanta.
- Alex Caruso (Bulls): Caruso is PROBABLE for Wednesday’s (Oct. 19) against Miami.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): Ball is expected to miss at least a few months, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Victor Oladipo (Heat): Oladipo is OUT for Wednesday’s (Oct. 19) game against Chicago.
- Omer Yurtseven (Heat): Yurtseven is OUT for Wednesday’s (Oct. 19) game against Chicago.
Bulls vs Heat Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Â||Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Chicago Bulls||+7.5 -110||O 216.5 -110||240|
|Miami Heat||-7.5 -110||U 216.5 -110||-300|
The Heat are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.