- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Bulls vs Hornets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bulls & Hornets players that may affect player prop bets
The Chicago Bulls visit Spectrum Center to take on the Charlotte Hornets on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Charlotte.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bulls vs. Hornets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 26
We’ve highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Ayo Dosunmu has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 15 of his last 21 away games (+9.70 Units / 34% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Rebounds Over in 15 of his last 21 away games (+9.20 Units / 39% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 14 of his last 20 away games (+8.65 Units / 40% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.55 Units / 74% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+8.25 Units / 72% ROI)
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 26
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Dennis Smith Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 11 games (+11.00 Units / 49% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+8.75 Units / 71% ROI)
- Dennis Smith Jr. has hit the Blocks Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 42% ROI)
- Dennis Smith Jr. has hit the Steals Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 51% ROI)
- Jalen McDaniels has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+6.40 Units / 32% ROI)
Bet now on Hornets vs Bulls and all NBA games with BetMGM
Charlotte Hornets vs. Chicago Bulls Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Goran Dragic (Bulls): Dragic is out for Thursday’s (Jan. 26) game against Charlotte.
- Marko Simonovic (Bulls): Simonovic is out for Thursday’s (Jan. 26) game against Charlotte.
- Javonte Green (Bulls): The Bulls announced that Green will undergo a debridement and will be re-evaluated in about two weeks.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): Ball is expected to miss at least a few months, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Gordon Hayward (Hornets): Hayward is questionable for Thursday’s (Jan.26) game against Chicago.
- Kelly Oubre Jr. (Hornets): Oubre Jr. will undergo surgery on a torn ligament in his left hand and will miss 4-6 weeks, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin is out for Thursday’s (Jan.26) game against Chicago.
- LaMelo Ball (Hornets): Ball is questionable for Thursday’s (Jan.26) game against Chicago.
Bulls vs Hornets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Chicago Bulls||-6.5 -105||O 234.5 -110||-225|
|Charlotte Hornets||+6.5 -115||U 234.5 -110||+180|
The Bulls are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.