- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Bulls vs Hornets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bulls & Hornets players that may affect player prop bets
The Chicago Bulls visit Spectrum Center to take on the Charlotte Hornets on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EDT in Charlotte.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bulls vs. Hornets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 31
- Patrick Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 45 of his last 75 games (+16.70 Units / 16% ROI)
- Zach LaVine has hit the Steals Under in 29 of his last 51 games (+16.10 Units / 26% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Blocks Under in 25 of his last 34 games (+15.65 Units / 37% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Steals Over in 32 of his last 45 games (+14.85 Units / 24% ROI)
- Coby White has hit the Assists Over in 22 of his last 31 games (+13.60 Units / 37% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 31
- Gordon Hayward has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 13 games (+9.55 Units / 47% ROI)
- Gordon Hayward has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 16 of his last 22 games (+8.20 Units / 20% ROI)
- Dennis Smith Jr. has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+7.50 Units / 68% ROI)
- Terry Rozier has hit the Steals Over in 5 of his last 6 games at home (+5.35 Units / 89% ROI)
- Gordon Hayward has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 14 games (+4.70 Units / 30% ROI)
Bet now on Hornets vs Bulls and all NBA games with BetMGM
Charlotte Hornets vs. Chicago Bulls Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Justin Lewis (Bulls): Lewis tore his ACL in an offseason workout. He is out indefinitely.
- Andre Drummond (Bulls): Drummond is questionable for Friday’s (Mar. 31) game against Charlotte.
- Javonte Green (Bulls): Green is questionable for Friday’s (Mar. 31) game against Charlotte.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): The Bulls are expected to shut Ball down for the rest of the season, according to Shams Charnia of The Athletic.
- Alex Caruso (Bulls): Caruso is questionable for Friday’s (Mar. 31) game against Charlotte.
- LaMelo Ball (Hornets): Ball is expected to miss the remainder of the season with a fractured right ankle, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Gordon Hayward (Hornets): Hayward is doubtful for Friday’s (Mar.31) game against Chicago.
- Kelly Oubre Jr. (Hornets): Oubre Jr. is questionable for Friday’s (Mar.31) game against Chicago.
- Terry Rozier (Hornets): Rozier did is OUT for Tuesday’s (Mar 28) game against Oklahoma City.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin hasn’t played since Jan. 14 against Boston. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Dennis Smith Jr. (Hornets): Smith Jr. is doubtful for Friday’s (Mar.31) game against Chicago.
Bulls vs Hornets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Chicago Bulls||-10.5 -105||O 224.5 -110||-500|
|Charlotte Hornets||+10.5 -115||U 224.5 -110||+375|
The Bulls are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -10.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.