- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Bulls vs Jazz game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bulls & Jazz players that may affect player prop bets
The Chicago Bulls visit Vivint Arena to take on the Utah Jazz on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Salt Lake City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bulls vs. Jazz player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 29 games (+13.00 Units / 38% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 14 of his last 18 games (+11.60 Units / 43% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 15 games (+9.75 Units / 35% ROI)
- Alex Caruso has hit the Blocks Over in 11 of his last 18 games (+9.45 Units / 52% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Points Over in 12 of his last 15 games (+8.90 Units / 55% ROI)
Best Jazz Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Jazz player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Collin Sexton has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+9.40 Units / 49% ROI)
- Lauri Markkanen has hit the Steals Under in 22 of his last 36 games (+9.20 Units / 24% ROI)
- Collin Sexton has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 18 games (+8.65 Units / 35% ROI)
- Kelly Olynyk has hit the Steals Over in his last 7 games at home (+7.95 Units / 59% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+7.75 Units / 38% ROI)
Bet now on Jazz vs Bulls and all NBA games with BetMGM
Utah Jazz vs. Chicago Bulls Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Alex Caruso (Bulls): Caruso is questionable for Monday’s (Nov. 28) game against Utah.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): Ball is expected to miss at least a few months, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Mike Conley (Jazz): Conley has a knee strain and is expected to miss at least two weeks, according to Shams Charnia of The Athletic.
- Leandro Bolmaro (Jazz): Bolmaro did not play in Saturday’s (Nov. 26) game against Phoenix.
- Johnny Juzang (Jazz): Juzang will be re-evaluated in 10-14 days, according to Eric Walden of The Salt Lake Tribune.
- Rudy Gay (Jazz): The Jazz announced that Gay will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
Bulls vs Jazz Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Chicago Bulls||+2.5 -115||O 235.5 -110||+105|
|Utah Jazz||-2.5 -105||U 235.5 -110||-130|
The Jazz are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.