- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Bulls vs Magic game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bulls & Magic players that may affect player prop bets
The Chicago Bulls visit Amway Center to take on the Orlando Magic on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Orlando.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bulls vs. Magic player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Ayo Dosunmu has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 16 of his last 22 away games (+10.90 Units / 37% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Rebounds Over in 16 of his last 22 away games (+10.20 Units / 41% ROI)
- DeMar DeRozan has hit the Assists Over in 16 of his last 24 away games (+8.90 Units / 34% ROI)
- Zach LaVine has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+8.65 Units / 63% ROI)
- Ayo Dosunmu has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 23 away games (+8.20 Units / 32% ROI)
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Rebounds Under in 23 of his last 31 games (+12.95 Units / 30% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Points Over in 27 of his last 41 games (+11.55 Units / 25% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Steals Over in 21 of his last 27 games (+10.55 Units / 20% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 20 of his last 29 games (+10.25 Units / 29% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Over in his last 9 games at home (+9.30 Units / 90% ROI)
Bet now on Magic vs Bulls and all NBA games with BetMGM
Orlando Magic vs. Chicago Bulls Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Goran Dragic (Bulls): Dragic is probable for Saturday’s (Jan.28) game against Orlando.
- Marko Simonovic (Bulls): Simonovic is out for Saturday’s (Jan.28) game against Orlando.
- Javonte Green (Bulls): The Bulls announced that Green will undergo a debridement and will be re-evaluated in about two weeks.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): Ball is expected to miss at least a few months, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Chuma Okeke (Magic): Okeke underwent an arthroscopic procedure on his knee and is expected to be out at least a month, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Bulls vs Magic Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Chicago Bulls||-2.5 -110||O 230.5 -110||-140|
|Orlando Magic||+2.5 -110||U 230.5 -110||+115|
The Bulls are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.