- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Bulls vs Nets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bulls & Nets players that may affect player prop bets
The Chicago Bulls visit Barclays Center to take on the Brooklyn Nets on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Brooklyn.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bulls vs. Nets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 9
- Patrick Williams has hit the Rebounds Over in 18 of his last 24 away games (+12.20 Units / 44% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 17 games (+11.55 Units / 59% ROI)
- Ayo Dosunmu has hit the Steals Under in 17 of his last 25 away games (+10.20 Units / 37% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 16 of his last 23 away games (+9.10 Units / 36% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Steals Over in 14 of his last 18 games (+8.85 Units / 37% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 9
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Rebounds Over in 13 of his last 16 games (+10.30 Units / 60% ROI)
- Kyrie Irving has hit the Steals Over in 7 of his last 9 games (+8.15 Units / 72% ROI)
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Blocks Over in 13 of his last 18 games (+7.95 Units / 32% ROI)
- Joe Harris has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+7.35 Units / 54% ROI)
- Joe Harris has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+6.40 Units / 50% ROI)
Bet now on Nets vs Bulls and all NBA games with BetMGM
Brooklyn Nets vs. Chicago Bulls Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Javonte Green (Bulls): The Bulls announced that Green will undergo a debridement and will be re-evaluated in about two weeks.
- DeMar DeRozan (Bulls): DeRozan is questionable for Thursday’s (Feb. 9) game against Brooklyn.
- Patrick Williams (Bulls): Williams is probable for Thursday’s (Feb. 9) game against Brooklyn.
- Alex Caruso (Bulls): Caruso is probable for Thursday’s (Feb. 9) game against Brooklyn.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): Ball is expected to miss at least a few months, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Yuta Watanabe (Nets): Watanabe is questionable for Thursday’s (Feb. 9) game against Chicago.
- Day’Ron Sharpe (Nets): Sharpe is questionable for Thursday’s (Feb. 9) game against Chicago.
- Seth Curry (Nets): Nets coach Jacque Vaughn said Curry got an MRI and it’s unclear when Curry will be able to return, according to Nick Friedell of ESPN.com.
Bulls vs Nets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Chicago Bulls||+1.5 -115||O 226.5 -110||+100|
|Brooklyn Nets||-1.5 -105||U 226.5 -110||-120|
The Nets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.