- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Bulls vs Nuggets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bulls & Nuggets players that may affect player prop bets
The Chicago Bulls visit Ball Arena to take on the Denver Nuggets on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Denver.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bulls vs. Nuggets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 8
- Patrick Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 39 of his last 64 games (+15.75 Units / 18% ROI)
- Ayo Dosunmu has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 20 of his last 29 away games (+11.90 Units / 32% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Steals Over in 24 of his last 34 games (+10.80 Units / 23% ROI)
- Zach LaVine has hit the Rebounds Over in 33 of his last 55 games (+10.75 Units / 17% ROI)
- Ayo Dosunmu has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 30 away games (+10.05 Units / 29% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 8
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Steals Over in 29 of his last 40 games at home (+16.80 Units / 23% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 18 of his last 27 games at home (+10.90 Units / 28% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Steals Over in 22 of his last 31 games at home (+9.45 Units / 18% ROI)
- Aaron Gordon has hit the Assists Over in 17 of his last 25 games at home (+8.80 Units / 27% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Blocks Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+7.95 Units / 39% ROI)
Bet now on Nuggets vs Bulls and all NBA games with BetMGM
Denver Nuggets vs. Chicago Bulls Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Justin Lewis (Bulls): Lewis tore his ACL in an offseason workout. He is out indefinitely.
- Javonte Green (Bulls): Green continues to progress in his rehabilitation. There is currently no timetable for his return and his status will be updated in approximately two weeks.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): The Bulls are expected to shut Ball down for the rest of the season, according to Shams Charnia of The Athletic.
- Michael Porter Jr. (Nuggets): Porter Jr. is probable for Wednesday’s (Mar 8) game against Chicago.
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): Gillespie has not played this season and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Zeke Nnaji (Nuggets): Nnaji has not played since Feb. 5 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Vlatko Cancar (Nuggets): Cancar is questionable for Wednesday’s (Mar 8) game against Chicago.
Bulls vs Nuggets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Chicago Bulls||+9.5 -115||O 225.5 -110||+310|
|Denver Nuggets||-9.5 -105||U 225.5 -110||-400|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -9.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.