- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Bulls vs Pacers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bulls & Pacers players that may affect player prop bets
The Chicago Bulls visit Gainbridge Fieldhouse to take on the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Indianapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bulls vs. Pacers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 15
- Patrick Williams has hit the Rebounds Over in 19 of his last 26 away games (+12.10 Units / 41% ROI)
- Ayo Dosunmu has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 18 of his last 26 away games (+10.90 Units / 32% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 20 games (+10.30 Units / 45% ROI)
- Ayo Dosunmu has hit the Steals Under in 18 of his last 27 away games (+9.90 Units / 33% ROI)
- Zach LaVine has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+9.60 Units / 55% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 15
- Andrew Nembhard has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 16 games (+9.20 Units / 37% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Over in 13 of his last 21 games (+8.35 Units / 28% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 15 of his last 22 games (+6.85 Units / 26% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 11 games at home (+6.15 Units / 29% ROI)
- Andrew Nembhard has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 17 games (+5.55 Units / 25% ROI)
Bet now on Pacers vs Bulls and all NBA games with BetMGM
Indiana Pacers vs. Chicago Bulls Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Derrick Jones Jr. (Bulls): Jones Jr. is out for Wednesday’s (Feb. 15) game against Indiana.
- Javonte Green (Bulls): The Bulls announced that Green will undergo a debridement and will be re-evaluated in about two weeks.
- Goran Dragic (Bulls): Dragic is probable for Wednesday’s (Feb 15) game against Indiana.
- DeMar DeRozan (Bulls): DeRozan is out for Wednesday’s (Feb. 15) game against Indiana.
- Alex Caruso (Bulls): Caruso is questionable for Wednesday’s (Feb. 15) game against Indiana.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): Ball is expected to miss at least a few months, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Daniel Theis (Pacers): Theis is questionable for Wednesday’s (Feb. 15) game against Chicago.
- Myles Turner (Pacers): Turner is questionable for Wednesday’s (Feb. 15) game against Chicago.
Bulls vs Pacers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Chicago Bulls||+2.5 -110||O 231.5 -110||+120|
|Indiana Pacers||-2.5 -110||U 231.5 -110||-145|
The Pacers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.