- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Bulls vs Pacers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bulls & Pacers players that may affect player prop bets
The Chicago Bulls visit Gainbridge Fieldhouse to take on the Indiana Pacers on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Indianapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bulls vs. Pacers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 24
We’ve highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Patrick Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+9.35 Units / 91% ROI)
- DeMar DeRozan has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 22 away games (+8.90 Units / 38% ROI)
- Zach LaVine has hit the Rebounds Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.85 Units / 78% ROI)
- Ayo Dosunmu has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 20 away games (+8.60 Units / 31% ROI)
- Ayo Dosunmu has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 21 away games (+8.25 Units / 35% ROI)
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 24
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- T.J. McConnell has hit the Steals Over in 7 of his last 9 games (+6.65 Units / 66% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+5.10 Units / 30% ROI)
- Aaron Nesmith has hit the Assists Under in his last 5 games (+5.05 Units / 65% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Assists Under in his last 5 games (+5.00 Units / 66% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 11 games (+4.75 Units / 37% ROI)
Bet now on Pacers vs Bulls and all NBA games with BetMGM
Indiana Pacers vs. Chicago Bulls Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Goran Dragic (Bulls): Dragic did not play in Monday’s (Jan. 23) game against Atlanta.
- Javonte Green (Bulls): The Bulls announced that Green will undergo a debridement and will be re-evaluated in about two weeks.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): Ball is expected to miss at least a few months, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Andrew Nembhard (Pacers): Nembahrd is questionable for Tuesday’s (Jan. 24) game against Chicago.
- Daniel Theis (Pacers): Pacers coach Rick Carlisle said there remains no timetable for Theis’ return.
- Tyrese Haliburton (Pacers): The Pacers announced that Haliburton suffered a sprained elbow and a mild knee bruise and will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
- Kendall Brown (Pacers): Pacers coach Rick Carlisle said that Brown remains without a clear timetable to return.
Bulls vs Pacers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Chicago Bulls||-1.5 -115||O 234.5 -110||-130|
|Indiana Pacers||+1.5 -105||U 234.5 -110||+110|
The Bulls are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.