- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Bulls vs Pistons game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bulls & Pistons players that may affect player prop bets
The Chicago Bulls visit Little Caesars Arena to take on the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Detroit.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bulls vs. Pistons player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 1
- Patrick Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 37 of his last 61 games (+16.20 Units / 20% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Steals Over in 24 of his last 31 games (+14.40 Units / 34% ROI)
- Zach LaVine has hit the Rebounds Over in 32 of his last 52 games (+11.55 Units / 19% ROI)
- Ayo Dosunmu has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 19 of his last 28 away games (+10.90 Units / 30% ROI)
- Zach LaVine has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 37 games (+10.65 Units / 22% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 1
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Assists Over in 16 of his last 21 games at home (+12.15 Units / 50% ROI)
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 24 games (+8.55 Units / 35% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+8.25 Units / 52% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Points Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+7.70 Units / 39% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Steals Over in 12 of his last 20 games (+7.40 Units / 36% ROI)
Bet now on Pistons vs Bulls and all NBA games with BetMGM
Detroit Pistons vs. Chicago Bulls Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Javonte Green (Bulls): Green had surgery on his right knee in January and is not practicing yet, according to Joe Cowley of The Chicago Sun-Times. There is no timetable for his return.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): The Bulls are expected to shut Ball down for the rest of the season, according to Shams Charnia of The Athletic.
- Isaiah Stewart (Pistons): Stewart is OUT for Wednesday’s (Mar 1) game against Chicago.
- Isaiah Livers (Pistons): Livers is doubtful for Wednesday’s (Mar 1) game against Chicago.
- Bojan Bogdanovic (Pistons): Bogdanovic is probable for Wednesday’s (Mar 1) game against Chicago.
- Jalen Duren (Pistons): Duren is OUT for Wednesday’s (Mar 1) game against Chicago.
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): Cunningham had season-ending surgery on his shin. He plans on on being ready for next season, according to James Edwards III of The Athletic.
Bulls vs Pistons Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Chicago Bulls||-6.5 -105||O 221.5 -110||-225|
|Detroit Pistons||+6.5 -115||U 221.5 -110||+180|
The Bulls are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.