- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Bulls vs Raptors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bulls & Raptors players that may affect player prop bets
The Chicago Bulls visit Scotiabank Arena to take on the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EDT in Toronto.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bulls vs. Raptors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Apr. 12
- Patrick Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 50 of his last 81 games (+21.65 Units / 19% ROI)
- Zach LaVine has hit the Steals Under in 31 of his last 56 games (+15.50 Units / 23% ROI)
- Ayo Dosunmu has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 26 of his last 38 away games (+13.30 Units / 26% ROI)
- Coby White has hit the Assists Over in 25 of his last 37 games (+12.50 Units / 28% ROI)
- Patrick Beverley has hit the Blocks Over in 15 of his last 21 games (+11.00 Units / 51% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Apr. 12
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Steals Under in 31 of his last 56 games (+15.55 Units / 25% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Points Over in 22 of his last 31 games at home (+11.30 Units / 31% ROI)
- Fred VanVleet has hit the Steals Over in 15 of his last 18 games (+10.85 Units / 46% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 15 of his last 20 games (+10.60 Units / 44% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Blocks Under in 24 of his last 32 games (+10.45 Units / 20% ROI)
Bet now on Raptors vs Bulls and all NBA games with BetMGM
Toronto Raptors vs. Chicago Bulls Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Justin Lewis (Bulls): Lewis tore his ACL in an offseason workout. He is out indefinitely.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): The Bulls are expected to shut Ball down for the rest of the season, according to Shams Charnia of The Athletic.
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): The Raptors announced that Porter Jr. underwent season-ending surgery on his left foot.
Bulls vs Raptors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Chicago Bulls||+6.5 -115||O 212.5 -110||+180|
|Toronto Raptors||-6.5 -105||U 212.5 -110||-225|
The Raptors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.