- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Bulls vs Rockets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bulls & Rockets players that may affect player prop bets
The Chicago Bulls visit Toyota Center to take on the Houston Rockets on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Houston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bulls vs. Rockets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 11
- Patrick Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 40 of his last 65 games (+16.75 Units / 19% ROI)
- Ayo Dosunmu has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 21 of his last 30 away games (+12.90 Units / 32% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Steals Over in 25 of his last 35 games (+11.80 Units / 25% ROI)
- Zach LaVine has hit the Rebounds Over in 34 of his last 56 games (+11.75 Units / 18% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Blocks Under in 17 of his last 24 games (+10.20 Units / 36% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 11
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 17 of his last 21 games (+15.35 Units / 44% ROI)
- Alperen Sengun has hit the Blocks Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+11.20 Units / 55% ROI)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 25 of his last 37 games (+10.35 Units / 22% ROI)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 15 games at home (+8.45 Units / 45% ROI)
- Jalen Green has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.85 Units / 46% ROI)
Bet now on Rockets vs Bulls and all NBA games with BetMGM
Houston Rockets vs. Chicago Bulls Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Justin Lewis (Bulls): Lewis tore his ACL in an offseason workout. He is out indefinitely.
- Javonte Green (Bulls): Green continues to progress in his rehabilitation. There is currently no timetable for his return and his status will be updated in approximately two weeks.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): The Bulls are expected to shut Ball down for the rest of the season, according to Shams Charnia of The Athletic.
- Kevin Porter Jr. (Rockets): Porter Jr. is probable for Saturday’s (Mar.11) game against Chicago.
Bulls vs Rockets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Chicago Bulls||-8.5 -105||O 224.5 -105||-350|
|Houston Rockets||+8.5 -115||U 224.5 -105||+260|
The Bulls are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.