- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Bulls vs Thunder game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bulls & Thunder players that may affect player prop bets
The Chicago Bulls visit Paycom Center to take on the Oklahoma City Thunder on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Oklahoma City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bulls vs. Thunder player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 28 games (+12.00 Units / 36% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 17 games (+9.90 Units / 38% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 14 games (+8.75 Units / 33% ROI)
- Alex Caruso has hit the Blocks Over in 10 of his last 17 games (+8.15 Units / 48% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Points Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.90 Units / 52% ROI)
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Aleksej Pokusevski has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+7.05 Units / 101% ROI)
- Aleksej Pokusevski has hit the Blocks Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+6.90 Units / 84% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+6.60 Units / 55% ROI)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the Blocks Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+6.45 Units / 30% ROI)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the Assists Over in his last 6 games (+6.05 Units / 81% ROI)
Bet now on Thunder vs Bulls and all NBA games with BetMGM
Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Chicago Bulls Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Javonte Green (Bulls): The Bulls have listed Green as PROBABLE for Friday’s game (Nov. 25) against the Thunder.
- Goran Dragic (Bulls): The Bulls have listed Dragic as DOUBTFUL for Friday’s game (Nov. 25) against the Thunder.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): Ball is expected to miss at least a few months, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren will miss the 2022-23 season with Lisfranc injury to his right foot, according to Adrian Wojnarowsk of ESPN.
- Mike Muscala (Thunder): Muscala will be re-evaluated in two weeks according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Bulls vs Thunder Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Chicago Bulls||-2.5 -115||O 232.5 -110||-145|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||+2.5 -105||U 232.5 -110||+120|
The Bulls are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.