- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Bulls vs Warriors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bulls & Warriors players that may affect player prop bets
The Chicago Bulls visit Chase Center to take on the Golden State Warriors on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in San Francisco.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bulls vs. Warriors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 31 games (+9.90 Units / 27% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 17 games (+9.75 Units / 31% ROI)
- Alex Caruso has hit the Blocks Over in 12 of his last 20 games (+9.60 Units / 48% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 14 of his last 20 games (+8.45 Units / 28% ROI)
- Ayo Dosunmu has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+8.35 Units / 57% ROI)
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Under in 17 of his last 22 games (+9.35 Units / 28% ROI)
- Andrew Wiggins has hit the Points Over in 9 of his last 10 games at home (+7.95 Units / 73% ROI)
- Kevon Looney has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+7.20 Units / 73% ROI)
- Stephen Curry has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 10 games at home (+6.55 Units / 53% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Assists Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.00 Units / 63% ROI)
Bet now on Warriors vs Bulls and all NBA games with BetMGM
Golden State Warriors vs. Chicago Bulls Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Alex Caruso (Bulls): Caruso is PROBABLE for Friday’s (Dec. 2) game against Golden State.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): Ball is expected to miss at least a few months, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala has yet to make his season debut and the Warriors haven’t announced a timeline for his return.
Bulls vs Warriors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Chicago Bulls||+7.5 -115||O 237.5 -110||+225|
|Golden State Warriors||-7.5 -105||U 237.5 -110||-275|
The Warriors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.