- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Bulls vs Wizards game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bulls & Wizards players that may affect player prop bets
The Chicago Bulls visit Capital One Arena to take on the Washington Wizards on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Washington.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bulls vs. Wizards player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 11
We’ve highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 17 away games (+9.90 Units / 55% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Assists Under in 16 of his last 21 away games (+9.20 Units / 32% ROI)
- Ayo Dosunmu has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 13 of his last 18 away games (+8.60 Units / 34% ROI)
- Zach LaVine has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 15 away games (+8.10 Units / 50% ROI)
- DeMar DeRozan has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 21 away games (+7.90 Units / 35% ROI)
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 11
We’ve highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kyle Kuzma has hit the Blocks Under in 25 of his last 36 games (+9.65 Units / 20% ROI)
- Monte Morris has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+8.30 Units / 43% ROI)
- Daniel Gafford has hit the Points Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.75 Units / 70% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 10 games at home (+7.45 Units / 64% ROI)
- Kristaps Porzingis has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+6.45 Units / 32% ROI)
Bet now on Wizards vs Bulls and all NBA games with BetMGM
Washington Wizards vs. Chicago Bulls Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Alex Caruso (Bulls): Caruso is probable for Wednesday’s (Jan. 11) game against Washington.
- Javonte Green (Bulls): The Bulls announced that Green will undergo a debridement and will be re-evaluated in about two weeks.
- Tony Bradley (Bulls): The Bulls placed Bradley in the league’s health and safety protocols.
- DeMar DeRozan (Bulls): DeRozan is questionable for Wednesday’s (Jan. 11) game against Washington.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): Ball is expected to miss at least a few months, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Daniel Gafford (Wizards): Gafford is questionable for Wednesday’s (Jan. 11) game against Chicago.
- Bradley Beal (Wizards): The Wizards announced that Beal has a low-grade strain and will be re-evaluated in one week.
- Johnny Davis (Wizards): Davis is OUT for Wednesday’s (Jan 11) game against Chicago.
- Corey Kispert (Wizards): Kispert is questionable for Wednesday’s (Jan 11) game against Chicago.
- Kristaps Porzingis (Wizards): Porzingis is questionable for Wednesday’s (Jan. 11) game against Chicago.
Bulls vs Wizards Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Chicago Bulls||+1.5 -110||O 228.5 -110||+100|
|Washington Wizards||-1.5 -110||U 228.5 -110||-120|
The Wizards are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.