- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Cavaliers vs 76ers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Cavaliers & 76ers players that may affect player prop bets
The Cleveland Cavaliers visit Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Philadelphia.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Cavaliers vs. 76ers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 15
- Evan Mobley has hit the Assists Over in 29 of his last 47 games (+10.25 Units / 18% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Blocks Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+9.80 Units / 76% ROI)
- Caris LeVert has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 10 away games (+9.20 Units / 82% ROI)
- Jarrett Allen has hit the Points Over in his last 9 games (+9.00 Units / 90% ROI)
- Isaac Okoro has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 17 games (+8.75 Units / 38% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 15
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Points Under in 23 of his last 30 games at home (+14.15 Units / 36% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 19 of his last 27 games at home (+9.50 Units / 26% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 17 games (+8.60 Units / 27% ROI)
- James Harden has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 18 games at home (+8.15 Units / 43% ROI)
- Tyrese Maxey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 15 of his last 22 games (+7.80 Units / 27% ROI)
Bet now on 76ers vs Cavaliers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Cleveland Cavaliers – No Injuries Reported
- Joel Embiid (76ers): Embiid is questionable for Wednesday’s (Feb. 15) game against Cleveland.
- P.J. Tucker (76ers): Tucker is probable for Wednesday’s (Feb. 15) game against Cleveland.
Cavaliers vs 76ers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||-1.5 -105||O 216.5 -110||-115|
|Philadelphia 76ers||+1.5 -115||U 216.5 -110||-105|
The Cavaliers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.