- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Cavaliers vs Celtics game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Cavaliers & Celtics players that may affect player prop bets
The Cleveland Cavaliers visit TD Garden to take on the Boston Celtics on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Boston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Cavaliers vs. Celtics player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 1
- Isaac Okoro has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 16 games (+10.20 Units / 62% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Points Over in 37 of his last 62 games (+9.95 Units / 14% ROI)
- Caris LeVert has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 12 away games (+9.25 Units / 70% ROI)
- Isaac Okoro has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 19 of his last 27 games (+8.80 Units / 22% ROI)
- Darius Garland has hit the Points Over in 11 of his last 13 away games (+8.75 Units / 59% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 1
- Derrick White has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 18 of his last 27 games at home (+11.75 Units / 38% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Assists Over in 20 of his last 31 games at home (+11.30 Units / 30% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Points Over in 12 of his last 14 games (+10.00 Units / 65% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Points Under in 20 of his last 28 games at home (+9.65 Units / 27% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Steals Under in 17 of his last 27 games (+9.20 Units / 31% ROI)
Bet now on Celtics vs Cavaliers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Boston Celtics vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Cleveland Cavaliers – No Injuries Reported
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): Gallinari is hoping to return and play at the end of the season, according to Adam Himmelsbach of The Boston Globe.
- Mike Muscala (Celtics): Muscala is questionable for Wednesday’s (Mar 1) game against Cleveland.
Cavaliers vs Celtics Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||+4.5 -105||O 218.5 -115||+160|
|Boston Celtics||-4.5 -115||U 218.5 -115||-200|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.