- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Cavaliers vs Hornets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Cavaliers & Hornets players that may affect player prop bets
The Cleveland Cavaliers visit Spectrum Center to take on the Charlotte Hornets on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 5:00pm EDT in Charlotte.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Cavaliers vs. Hornets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 12
- Isaac Okoro has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 16 games (+10.95 Units / 45% ROI)
- Isaac Okoro has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 13 away games (+9.85 Units / 64% ROI)
- Caris LeVert has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 15 away games (+8.25 Units / 49% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Blocks Over in 13 of his last 21 games (+7.60 Units / 34% ROI)
- Donovan Mitchell has hit the Assists Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.40 Units / 50% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 12
- Mark Williams has hit the Blocks Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 54% ROI)
- Gordon Hayward has hit the Steals Under in his last 6 games (+6.60 Units / 55% ROI)
- Nick Richards has hit the Blocks Over in his last 6 games at home (+6.00 Units / 63% ROI)
- Kelly Oubre Jr. has hit the Points Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+5.95 Units / 64% ROI)
- Kelly Oubre Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+5.30 Units / 63% ROI)
Bet now on Hornets vs Cavaliers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Charlotte Hornets vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Darius Garland (Cavaliers): Garland is questionable for Sunday’s (Mar. 12) game against Charlotte.
- Jarrett Allen (Cavaliers): Allen is doubtful for Sunday’s (Mar. 12) game against Charlotte.
- LaMelo Ball (Hornets): Ball is expected to miss the remainder of the season with a fractured right ankle, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Mark Williams (Hornets): Williams did not play in Saturday’s game (Mar. 11) against the Jazz.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin hasn’t played since Jan. 14 against Boston. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
Cavaliers vs Hornets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||-9.5 -115||O 220.5 -110||-450|
|Charlotte Hornets||+9.5 -105||U 220.5 -110||+350|
The Cavaliers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -9.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.