- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Cavaliers vs Knicks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Cavaliers & Knicks players that may affect player prop bets
The Cleveland Cavaliers visit Madison Square Garden to take on the New York Knicks on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:30pm EDT in New York.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Cavaliers vs. Knicks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Apr. 21
- Caris LeVert has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 17 games (+10.05 Units / 45% ROI)
- Caris LeVert has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 14 games (+9.85 Units / 49% ROI)
- Caris LeVert has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 21 away games (+7.90 Units / 34% ROI)
- Caris LeVert has hit the Steals Under in his last 7 games (+7.85 Units / 66% ROI)
- Caris LeVert has hit the Points Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.45 Units / 46% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Apr. 21
- Julius Randle has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 14 games at home (+14.00 Units / 69% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Steals Over in 18 of his last 23 games (+12.10 Units / 34% ROI)
- Quentin Grimes has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 19 of his last 26 games at home (+11.35 Units / 31% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Assists Over in 21 of his last 31 games at home (+11.20 Units / 31% ROI)
- Isaiah Hartenstein has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 14 games (+10.70 Units / 48% ROI)
Bet now on Knicks vs Cavaliers and all NBA games with BetMGM
New York Knicks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Cedi Osman (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers have listed Osman as QUESTIONABLE for Friday’s game (Apr. 21) against the Knicks.
- Dylan Windler (Cavaliers): Windler hasn’t played since Mar. 26 against Houston and remains without a timetable to return.
- Isaiah Roby (Knicks): Roby is dealing with an ankle injury and is ineligible to play in the postseason after signing with New York after Mar. 1.
Cavaliers vs Knicks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||+1.5 -110||O 211.5 -110||+105|
|New York Knicks||-1.5 -110||U 211.5 -110||-125|
The Knicks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.