- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Cavaliers vs Nuggets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Cavaliers & Nuggets players that may affect player prop bets
The Cleveland Cavaliers visit Ball Arena to take on the Denver Nuggets on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Denver.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Cavaliers vs. Nuggets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 6
We’ve highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Darius Garland has hit the Points Under in 10 of his last 11 away games (+8.45 Units / 58% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Assists Over in 17 of his last 26 games (+8.10 Units / 27% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.80 Units / 54% ROI)
- Darius Garland has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 11 away games (+6.60 Units / 40% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Blocks Under in 10 of his last 13 games (+6.35 Units / 28% ROI)
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 6
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bruce Brown has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 11 games at home (+9.65 Units / 69% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Steals Over in 18 of his last 24 games at home (+9.45 Units / 20% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Assists Over in 23 of his last 36 games (+9.25 Units / 22% ROI)
- Jamal Murray has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 14 games at home (+8.65 Units / 41% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 17 games at home (+7.80 Units / 32% ROI)
Bet now on Nuggets vs Cavaliers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Denver Nuggets vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Dean Wade (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Wade has an AC joint sprain and is expected to miss 3-4 weeks
- Darius Garland (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers have listed Garland as QUESTIONABLE for Friday’s game (Jan. 6) against the Nuggets.
- Ricky Rubio (Cavaliers): Rubio will miss the start of the season as he recovers from a left ACL tear.
- Donovan Mitchell (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers have listed Mitchell as OUT for Friday’s game (Jan. 6) against the Nuggets.
- Dylan Windler (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Windler will miss another 4-6 weeks.
- Peyton Watson (Nuggets): Watson did not play in Thursday’s game (Jan. 5).
- Jeff Green (Nuggets): Green is dealing with fractured left hand and sprained finger and will be re-evaluated in a month, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): The Nuggets announced that Gillespie is out indefinitely after undergoing surgery to repair a lower left leg fracture.
Cavaliers vs Nuggets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||+6.5 -115||O 221.5 -115||+200|
|Denver Nuggets||-6.5 -105||U 221.5 -115||-250|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.