- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Cavaliers vs Pacers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Cavaliers & Pacers players that may affect player prop bets
The Cleveland Cavaliers visit Gainbridge Fieldhouse to take on the Indiana Pacers on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Indianapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Cavaliers vs. Pacers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Dec. 29
We’ve highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Darius Garland has hit the Points Under in 15 of his last 17 games (+12.45 Units / 57% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Assists Over in 16 of his last 24 games (+8.10 Units / 29% ROI)
- Caris LeVert has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 10 away games (+7.25 Units / 38% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 72% ROI)
- Caris LeVert has hit the Assists Under in his last 6 games (+6.25 Units / 80% ROI)
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Dec. 29
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Under in 25 of his last 44 games (+11.50 Units / 19% ROI)
- Tyrese Haliburton has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 11 games (+11.00 Units / 72% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Assists Under in 14 of his last 17 games at home (+10.10 Units / 46% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 13 of his last 17 games (+8.70 Units / 39% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Assists Under in 25 of his last 34 games (+8.70 Units / 14% ROI)
Bet now on Pacers vs Cavaliers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Indiana Pacers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Robin Lopez (Cavaliers): Lopez is Questionable for Thursday’s (Dec 29) game against Indiana.
- Dean Wade (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Wade has an AC joint sprain and is expected to miss 3-4 weeks
- Ricky Rubio (Cavaliers): Rubio will miss the start of the season as he recovers from a left ACL tear.
- Dylan Windler (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Windler will miss another 4-6 weeks.
- Tyrese Haliburton (Pacers): Haliburton is Questionable for Thursday’s (Dec 29) game against Cleveland.
- Daniel Theis (Pacers): Theis underwent surgery and is considered out indefinitely, according to Tony East of WTHR Channel 13 Indianapolis.
- Kendall Brown (Pacers): The Pacers announced that Brown is out indefinitely with a stress reaction in his right tibia.
Cavaliers vs Pacers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||-4.5 -115||O 223.5 -105||-200|
|Indiana Pacers||+4.5 -105||U 223.5 -105||+165|
The Cavaliers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.