- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Cavaliers vs Suns game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Cavaliers & Suns players that may affect player prop bets
The Cleveland Cavaliers visit Footprint Center to take on the Phoenix Suns on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Phoenix.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Cavaliers vs. Suns player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 8
We’ve highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Darius Garland has hit the Points Under in 11 of his last 12 away games (+9.45 Units / 60% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Assists Over in 18 of his last 27 games (+9.10 Units / 29% ROI)
- Darius Garland has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 12 away games (+7.60 Units / 42% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Points Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 77% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+5.40 Units / 39% ROI)
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 8
We’ve highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.60 Units / 57% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Blocks Under in 8 of his last 10 games at home (+6.35 Units / 58% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 10 games at home (+5.60 Units / 43% ROI)
- Deandre Ayton has hit the Blocks Under in his last 5 games (+5.15 Units / 95% ROI)
- Deandre Ayton has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 11 games at home (+4.75 Units / 39% ROI)
Bet now on Suns vs Cavaliers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Phoenix Suns vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Dean Wade (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Wade has an AC joint sprain and is expected to miss 3-4 weeks
- Ricky Rubio (Cavaliers): Rubio will miss the start of the season as he recovers from a left ACL tear.
- Darius Garland (Cavaliers): Garland is QUESTIONABLE for Sunday’s (Jan. 8) game against Phoenix.
- Donovan Mitchell (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers have listed Mitchell as OUT for Friday’s game (Jan. 6) against the Nuggets.
- Dylan Windler (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Windler will miss another 4-6 weeks.
- Cameron Johnson (Suns): Johnson had surgery and should return in 1-2 months, according to Brian Windhorst of ESPN.
- Cameron Payne (Suns): The Heat have listed Payne as OUT for Sunday’s (Jan. 8) game against Cleveland.
- Devin Booker (Suns): The Suns announced that Booker has a left groin strain and will be re-evaluated in four weeks.
- Chris Paul (Suns): Paul is QUESTIONABLE for Sunday’s (Jan. 8) game against Cleveland.
Cavaliers vs Suns Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||-5.5 -115||O 213.5 -110||-225|
|Phoenix Suns||+5.5 -105||U 213.5 -110||+180|
The Cavaliers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.