- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Cavaliers vs Timberwolves game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Cavaliers & Timberwolves players that may affect player prop bets
The Cleveland Cavaliers visit Target Center to take on the Minnesota Timberwolves on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Minneapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Cavaliers vs. Timberwolves player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 14
We’ve highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Evan Mobley has hit the Assists Over in 20 of his last 30 games (+10.20 Units / 29% ROI)
- Darius Garland has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 15 away games (+7.05 Units / 34% ROI)
- Darius Garland has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 16 away games (+6.90 Units / 25% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 13 games (+6.40 Units / 36% ROI)
- Kevin Love has hit the Points Under in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 79% ROI)
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 14
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Rudy Gobert has hit the Assists Under in 4 of his last 5 games (+3.95 Units / 55% ROI)
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Assists Over in 5 of his last 6 games (+3.85 Units / 49% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Steals Under in 5 of his last 6 games (+3.55 Units / 49% ROI)
- D’Angelo Russell has hit the Steals Over in 4 of his last 5 games (+3.00 Units / 28% ROI)
- D’Angelo Russell has hit the Assists Under in 4 of his last 5 games (+2.80 Units / 43% ROI)
Bet now on Timberwolves vs Cavaliers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Dean Wade (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Wade has an AC joint sprain and is expected to miss 3-4 weeks
- Dylan Windler (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Windler will miss another 4-6 weeks.
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Timberwolves): Towns is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a right calf strain, according to Adrian Wojnarowki of ESPN.
- Jordan McLaughlin (Timberwolves): McLaughlin is considered weeks away from returning, according to Jon Krawczynski of The Athletic.
Cavaliers vs Timberwolves Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||-3.5 -110||O 222.5 -105||-165|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||+3.5 -110||U 222.5 -105||+135|
The Cavaliers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.