- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Cavaliers vs Trail Blazers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Cavaliers & Trail Blazers players that may affect player prop bets
The Cleveland Cavaliers visit Moda Center to take on the Portland Trail Blazers on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Portland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Cavaliers vs. Trail Blazers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 12
We’ve highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Evan Mobley has hit the Assists Over in 19 of his last 29 games (+9.20 Units / 27% ROI)
- Darius Garland has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 14 away games (+8.05 Units / 40% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.40 Units / 44% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Points Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.80 Units / 59% ROI)
- Darius Garland has hit the Points Under in 11 of his last 14 away games (+6.80 Units / 37% ROI)
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 12
We’ve highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Damian Lillard has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 7 games (+7.20 Units / 73% ROI)
- Josh Hart has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 14 games (+6.65 Units / 28% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Assists Under in 10 of his last 13 games (+6.15 Units / 32% ROI)
- Jerami Grant has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 13 games at home (+5.95 Units / 38% ROI)
- Drew Eubanks has hit the Blocks Over in 10 of his last 14 games (+5.75 Units / 33% ROI)
Bet now on Trail Blazers vs Cavaliers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Portland Trail Blazers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Dean Wade (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Wade has an AC joint sprain and is expected to miss 3-4 weeks
- Ricky Rubio (Cavaliers): Rubio is questionable for Thursday’s (Jan. 12) game against Portland.
- Jarrett Allen (Cavaliers): Allen is probable for Thursday’s (Jan. 12) game against Portland.
- Dylan Windler (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Windler will miss another 4-6 weeks.
- Damian Lillard (Trail Blazers): Lillard is questionable for Thursday’s (Jan. 12) game against Cleveland.
- Nassir Little (Trail Blazers): The Trailblazers announced that Little will miss six weeks with a mild femoral head impaction fracture.
- Justise Winslow (Trail Blazers): The Blazers announced that Winslow will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
- Gary Payton II (Trail Blazers): Payton II is probable for Thursday’s (Jan. 12) game against Cleveland.
Cavaliers vs Trail Blazers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||-2.5 -115||O 220.5 -110||-150|
|Portland Trail Blazers||+2.5 -105||U 220.5 -110||+125|
The Cavaliers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.