- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Cavaliers vs Wizards game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Cavaliers & Wizards players that may affect player prop bets
The Cleveland Cavaliers visit Capital One Arena to take on the Washington Wizards on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Washington.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Cavaliers vs. Wizards player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Feb. 6
- Evan Mobley has hit the Assists Over in 28 of his last 42 games (+14.25 Units / 29% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Points Over in 33 of his last 53 games (+11.40 Units / 19% ROI)
- Isaac Okoro has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+9.45 Units / 54% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Blocks Over in his last 7 games (+8.70 Units / 114% ROI)
- Darius Garland has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+7.30 Units / 47% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Feb. 6
- Deni Avdija has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 15 games at home (+10.30 Units / 58% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 13 games at home (+9.50 Units / 54% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 15 games (+8.90 Units / 50% ROI)
- Delon Wright has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 14 games (+8.00 Units / 52% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Points Under in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+7.70 Units / 49% ROI)
Bet now on Wizards vs Cavaliers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Washington Wizards vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Caris LeVert (Cavaliers): LeVert did not play in Sunday’s (Feb. 5) game against Indiana.
- Dylan Windler (Cavaliers): Windler hasn’t played this season and he remains out indefinitely.
- Anthony Gill (Wizards): The Wizards placed Gill in the league’s health and safety protocols.
- Bradley Beal (Wizards): Beal is questionable for Monday’s (Feb. 6) game against Cleveland.
- Kyle Kuzma (Wizards): Kuzma is out for Monday’s (Feb. 6) game against Cleveland.
Cavaliers vs Wizards Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||-1.5 -115||O 222.5 -110||-130|
|Washington Wizards||+1.5 -105||U 222.5 -110||+110|
The Cavaliers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.