- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Celtics vs 76ers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Celtics & 76ers players that may affect player prop bets
The Boston Celtics visit Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EDT in Philadelphia.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Celtics vs. 76ers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Apr. 4
- Derrick White has hit the Blocks Over in 38 of his last 55 games (+14.95 Units / 18% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Steals Under in 26 of his last 43 games (+11.15 Units / 24% ROI)
- Marcus Smart has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 13 games (+10.90 Units / 69% ROI)
- Marcus Smart has hit the Steals Over in 13 of his last 19 games (+9.40 Units / 49% ROI)
- Jaylen Brown has hit the Blocks Under in 11 of his last 12 games (+9.05 Units / 36% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Apr. 4
- Joel Embiid has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 13 games at home (+12.10 Units / 57% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Points Under in 26 of his last 38 games at home (+10.55 Units / 21% ROI)
- Tyrese Maxey has hit the Assists Under in 26 of his last 40 games (+8.70 Units / 16% ROI)
- Tyrese Maxey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 19 games (+8.30 Units / 38% ROI)
- James Harden has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 18 of his last 27 games at home (+8.00 Units / 26% ROI)
Bet now on 76ers vs Celtics and all NBA games with BetMGM
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Boston Celtics Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): Gallinari is hoping to return and play at the end of the season, according to Adam Himmelsbach of The Boston Globe.
- Robert Williams III (Celtics): Williams III is OUT for Tuesday’s (Apr. 4) game against Philadelphia.
- Jaylen Brown (Celtics): Brown is questionable for Tuesday’s (Apr. 4) game against Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia 76ers – No Injuries Reported
Celtics vs 76ers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Boston Celtics||+2.5 -110||O 227.5 -110||+120|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-2.5 -110||U 227.5 -110||-145|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.