- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Celtics vs Bucks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Celtics & Bucks players that may affect player prop bets
The Boston Celtics visit Fiserv Forum to take on the Milwaukee Bucks on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Milwaukee.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Celtics vs. Bucks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Feb. 14
- Derrick White has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 28 of his last 47 games (+10.25 Units / 19% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Points Over in his last 9 games (+9.15 Units / 92% ROI)
- Malcolm Brogdon has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 7 away games (+8.30 Units / 90% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 22 games (+8.10 Units / 34% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Rebounds Under in 16 of his last 23 away games (+7.45 Units / 23% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Feb. 14
- Pat Connaughton has hit the Steals Over in 13 of his last 16 games (+9.20 Units / 44% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 13 games at home (+9.10 Units / 57% ROI)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo has hit the Points Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.80 Units / 67% ROI)
- Pat Connaughton has hit the Rebounds Over in 22 of his last 35 games (+7.40 Units / 17% ROI)
- Grayson Allen has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 14 of his last 19 games at home (+7.35 Units / 27% ROI)
Bet now on Bucks vs Celtics and all NBA games with BetMGM
Milwaukee Bucks vs. Boston Celtics Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jaylen Brown (Celtics): There is no timetable for Brown’s return to action after suffering a facial fracture, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
- Malcolm Brogdon (Celtics): Brogdon is probable for Tuesday’s (Feb. 14) game against Milwaukee.
- Robert Williams III (Celtics): Williams III is questionable for Tuesday’s (Feb. 14) game against Milwaukee.
- Grant Williams (Celtics): Williams is questionable for Monday’s (Feb. 14) game against Milwaukee.
- Marcus Smart (Celtics): Smart announced that he hopes to return in a week or two, but there is no timetable for his return.
- Jayson Tatum (Celtics): Tatum is doubtful for Tuesday’s (Feb. 14) game against Milwaukee.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (Bucks): Antetokounmpo is probable for Tuesday’s (Feb. 14) game against Boston.
- Pat Connaughton (Bucks): Connaughton is probable for Tuesday’s (Feb. 14) game against Boston.
- Bobby Portis (Bucks): Portis is expected to miss at least two weeks with an MCL sprain in his right knee, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Jae Crowder (Bucks): Bucks coach Mike Budenholzer said the team will evaluate Crowder over the next 7-10 days.
Celtics vs Bucks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Boston Celtics||+9.5 -115||O 225.5 -105||+310|
|Milwaukee Bucks||-9.5 -105||U 225.5 -105||-400|
The Bucks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -9.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.